Monday, February 11, 2008

A New Way to Be Painted -

I'm always on the lookout for ways to make the hobby easier and more fun, so I decided to try to spray paint my Grey Knights to see if I could save a little time on painting (pictured below).

The first thing to remember when doing this is to also put the layer of black or white primer on the models first, or the spray paint may blotch, flake off, or otherwise be rough or clumpy. The first five Knights of my experiment turned out really well, I think. All that is left is gold highlights, a little black into joints and on weapons, and some purity seals. Much faster than having to paint silver on all of them by hand.

Take notice of how smooth the paint went on and how it preserved the detail perfectly.

The Emperor Protects,

D.G.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What spray paint did you use?