Thursday, October 18, 2007

Grey Knights and Warhammer 40k Apocalypse

I am getting a little more excited about my Grey Knights in Apocalypse games, as it will give me the opportunity to field an amazing amount of guys.

I can field all my Land Raiders, my Dreadnoughts, and I've even been told that my Orbital Strike gets the 0-1 restriction removed.

So the Grey Knights will have plently of armour, tanks, and just general big dakka to start blowing things up. And we can also do Assination Squads (or something like that).

I can't wait to get the Apocalypse book!

The Emperor protects,

D.G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are correct about the Orbital Strikes. I've played only about 4 matches so far, but in all of them I used 3 Melta Torpedo Orbital Strikes along with my Land Raiders, Dreadnoughts, and a butt load of Grey Knights.. Awesome is the only word I can think of.