Monday, October 1, 2007

Model Detail

One of the first things I want to do is provide what I am working with. This is the list of all the Daemonhunters models that I am planning on painting and including in my army, separated by slot in the Force Organization Chart.

I am going to list the models as the models that they are, and what their WYSIWYG gear, but I'm not making an army list or adding wargear or doing a total points cost, even though the entire army comes to around 4.5k points. For now my focus is on the models themselves and the hobby side of 40k

-HQ-

Inquisitor Lord w/ Terminator Armour, Incinerator, and Daemonhammer
- 2x Acolytes
- 3x Combat Servitors
- 1x Familiar
- 2x Hierophant

Grandmaster Emrys w/Psycannon (He's the guy in the pics below in the very first post.)
- 4x Terminators w/1x Psycannon

-Elites-

Inquisitor w/Power Axe and Plasma Pistol

2x of this Unit:
Brother-Captain w/Psycannon
- 4xTerminators w/1x Psycannon

Brother-Captain (It's Stern, so he could be used as the HQ Special Character, too.)
- 4x Terminators

- Troops and Fast Attack -
5x Justicar
6x PAGK w/ Psycannon
4x PAGK w/ Incinerator
35x PAGK
- Heavy Support -
2x Dreadnought with swappable weapons.
1x Forge World Mark IV Dreadnought with Assault Cannon, Storm Bolter, and Power Fist
1x Land Raider
1x Land Raider Crusader
So, that's it. It's a lot of models, but I'm committed to getting them all done. Tomorrow or the next day I'm going to take pictures of the models as they are now, making that point my "official" re-start of the project, as I've had the army for three years and haven't finished them yet.
It's time, isn't it?
D.G.

No comments: