Thursday, October 4, 2007

White Scars Librarian



This Librarian is a leftover from my previous run with Space Marines. After the present Codex:Space Marines came out in 2004, my original White Scars were ruined, and I got rid of them in disgust. (Don't worry, I didn't throw them away or anything. Ebay helped me find good homes for the models.) But his guy stuck around. Fortunately, I never painted him, so he'll be looking good when I get around to him. Just this morning I replaced his original arm with another that, I think, makes him look like he's standing there, summoning his psychic powers for an
attack. He has a holster on his left hip, which represents his Plasma Pistol (or Bolt Pistol, points depending) and I put a White Scars biker shield over the holster, about knee-level to represent his Combat Shield. I don't know exactly where he would fit in the army list I have, but if nothing else he's going to look good when finished.




D.G.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's going for the cajones! Anyway, he looks good. Good thing I still have a ways to go before I have to worry about space marines beating down on me, too.